How to Charge Your Fossil Smartwatch without a Charger
If you're looking for how to charge a Fossil smartwatch without charger, this post is for you. You know charging your device can be the tricky part and you may often wonder how you can charge Smartwatch. If like you, many people facing this problem, or maybe some of them who are not familiar with popular brands like Fossil smartwatches.
In case, if your watch is running out of battery and you are looking for how to charge it on-the-go then try our guide before investing any money as there are many ways that we would discuss here.
If you're having trouble charging your Fossil smartwatch, it's possible that the charger is broken. There are other ways to charge your smartwatch, though.
- Try a USB outlet. If you have a USB outlet on your computer, try plugging your smartwatch into that instead of directly into the wall.
- You can also try connecting your watch to a USB power bank or other external battery pack with a micro-USB charging port.
- Connect it to an Android phone. Connecting your Fossil smartwatch to a phone is another way to charge it up quickly. Just make sure that you have a compatible app installed on both devices, and then follow these steps:
- Open the app on both devices. Make sure that the app is open on both devices before proceeding with this step!
- Connect them together using Wi-Fi Direct (or Bluetooth). Select "Connect via Wi-Fi Direct" or "Connect via Bluetooth" from inside the app on both devices, then follow the prompts as directed by each device's system interface.
Finally, you don't need to purchase an expensive charger from the manufacturer to be able to charge your Fossil Sport Smartwatch. There are plenty of different ways that you can charge it without one. This is a guide that will go over the different methods you can use to charge your watch, and it'll even tell you which one is best in each scenario.